14 year old car moderately injured while pulling into garage

 I’m going to be honest for a second, my life really isn’t that exciting. On Monday through Friday I spend my time going to a school that’s 35 minutes away from my house and then once school is over drive 35 minutes back home. The only remotely interesting thing that has happened to me this week is that I made the smart decision to ruin my car while pulling into the garage. 




The hilarious part is this car has been through so much worse. It’s actually been rammed by a school bus during my freshman year in college and yet no dents were made at that time, only scratches. It’s even survived falling off a round about when hydroplaning. But yesterday everything changed. My mom was running out to go to an event in support of a friend. I still needed to park my car into the garage or I would be blocking her way out. She was in a hurry so I pulled in a little too close to the garage door frame. I saw my mirror was up against it and I thought “Ehhh it’s done this before, my mirror can fold, I’ll just pop it back into place once I pull in. I can’t make my mom late.”



    Stupidest decision ever. I rapidly pulled in and felt a tug as the sound of screeching filled my ears. I walked out to see part of the back of the car was detached and dented. Luckily I discovered I can still pop it back into place but there is still a visible dent. 

So needless to say, I caused more problems for my family and I shouldn’t have done that. It shows how careful everyone should be with their cars no matter how sturdy they might have been in more critical situations. Try treating your car as if a child was in the back seat (or a pet if you can’t stand children). Don’t do what I did, because it will cause you and your family financial problems. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon that went Viral